We have all heard the term location, location, location used in Real Estate . Well, its just as important in website terms. Location, location, location in reference to websites comes down to the positioning in search engine rankings, that is on the first page and at the top whenever possible. Unfortunately many websites fail miserably in search engine optimisation (SEO), so location, location, location just doesn’t apply. Your website might look fantastic, have all the bells and whistles but lets you down when your potential customers find your competitors first because they have better search engine placement than your website.
Our professional website designers are SEO savvy, their not just self-proclaimed designers who can produce a nice looking website, but real professionals that can design a site that will WOW you & one that your customers will find! Contact us today and we can tell you about how we can design such as website for your business just click here
Huge opportunities are missed by small business not being online. More than half of Australia’s small businesses don’t have a website.
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics figures released in August 2011, big companies have over 95% web presence only 43% on small businesses (less than 20 employees) are online.
How to get started:
- Be clear about what your business does. Do you have a clear business plan and marketing strategy? Use this to design a effective website that reflect your business vision and values.
- Watch the competition. Don’t wait to be last online. Be a leader and attract more customers to your business. Websites are available to customers and potential customers 24/7.
- Use directories to direct traffic to your website. Research and review and directories relevant to your business and get listed.
- Use your site to provide your potential customers with specials, discounts and coupons. Make sure you keep this updated by using a website that is easily updated.
- Engage potential customers who have accessed your website by retaining their information on your website database. Can they sign up as members for special offers, latest news or a regular newsletter?
Total Marketing Solutions have great website packages that will provide your business with an easy and professional website.
American Express have released research that supports that women in business are leading the way in the use of social media. This research shows that 4 out of 10 entrepresneurs trying to build their businesses through social media are women. 45% of women indicated their intentions of using online oppotunities in the next 12 months compared to 33% of men.
The survey which involved more than 1000 small business operators was conducted across Australia.
While many businesses have websites business run by women are more likely to offer services such as Facebook and Twitter to their customers.
Men were found more likely to invest in technology. Only 15% of women said they would buy the latest gadgets in the next year compared to one in five men. It was a similar storey with smartphones. 42% of women had one whilst 57% of men own them.
This research was released along with a new Facebook page for small businesses by American Express.