Huge opportunities are missed by small business not being online. More than half of Australia’s small businesses don’t have a website.
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics figures released in August 2011, big companies have over 95% web presence only 43% on small businesses (less than 20 employees) are online.
How to get started:
- Be clear about what your business does. Do you have a clear business plan and marketing strategy? Use this to design a effective website that reflect your business vision and values.
- Watch the competition. Don’t wait to be last online. Be a leader and attract more customers to your business. Websites are available to customers and potential customers 24/7.
- Use directories to direct traffic to your website. Research and review and directories relevant to your business and get listed.
- Use your site to provide your potential customers with specials, discounts and coupons. Make sure you keep this updated by using a website that is easily updated.
- Engage potential customers who have accessed your website by retaining their information on your website database. Can they sign up as members for special offers, latest news or a regular newsletter?
Total Marketing Solutions have great website packages that will provide your business with an easy and professional website.